Wireless Communications Instructor
We are searching for a Wireless Communications Instructor for our continuously growing organization. This position is based in our Fayetteville, NC Office.
Provide instruction to learners through lecture, demonstration, hands-on activities, learner assessments and practical experience. Assist course assessments, rewrites and updates. Maintain technical proficiency with current and emerging technologies.
- Provide instruction for establishing and following a course of instruction
- Provide New Equipment Training (NET)
- Knowledgeable of all COT’s and GOT’s SIGINT PGL systems
- Able to read/write English
- Able to instruct in small groups (3-5) or in front of large lecture classrooms (30-50 students
- Must be able to instruct in the classroom, in vehicles, aboard aircraft, or from backpack configurations of SIGINT systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on your feet for several hours at a time.
- Provide tests and exhibit evaluation skills
- Knowledgeable and skilled to install, operated and maintain SIGINT systems
- Complete After Action and student evaluation reporting
- Attend upgrade courses as needed to obtain advanced certifications.
Required Experience and Education:
- Current operational experience with utilizing Precision Geo-Location SIGINT systems
- Prior military service in SOF desired
- Associates degree preferred
- Familiar with one or more of the following instructional standards; TRADOC, ISD, SAT and Reverse ADDIE process
- Retired Military preferred with at least 7 years experience in SIGINT PGL applications or;
- Military service with at least 9 years experience in tactical SIGINT PGL
Please contact Mike Davis at: (910) 401-2162 ext. 402 or
email your resume to MDavis@PGSup.com