Phoenix Global Support, LLC, accepts resume’s from talented members in of the technology community, to work with us as we adapt to current and emerging technologies, and to help us implement effective instructional practices.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Phoenix Global Support (PGS), is currently hiring to fill a position for a Licensed Chiropractic Doctor, in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Phoenix Global Support is a US government provider of Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence training and operational support, Human Intelligence solutions provider, and provider of robust exercise support. In addition to Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence support, PGS provides language translation support, ground and airborne test and evaluation of wireless capabilities.
PGS currently holds contracts with multiple US government entities.
Licensed Chiropractor Doctor
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Announced: September, 2, 2020
Start Date: To be determined…
Security: DOD Secret Clearance
Phoenix Global Support is looking for a licensed chiropractic doctor to diagnose and treat armed forces personnel afflicted with spinal, muscular, and skeletal problems. May diagnose and treat sports injuries, orthopedics, neurology, or internal disorders. This position is a contingent contract position.
- The minimum qualification is a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) from an accredited chiropractic college or university.
The applicant must also hold a current and unrestricted license to practice as a chiropractic doctor.
- Previous experience and basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) is a must.
- Must qualify for privileging through the local Military Treatment Facility, Womack Army Medical Center.
- Healthcare providers performing under this contract shall have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS),
as certified by the required credential agency (American Heart Association or American Red Cross).
- Having a current Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP), is a plus.
- A current Athletic Trainer Certification (ATC) is a plus.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Department of Defense security clearance.
This is a full-time position at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
Please send resumes to Ron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.