Detachment Support Operator
The Detachment Support Operator provides operational support for Remote Precision Geo-Location in Modes 1, 2, and 3. They have the skills knowledge and proficiency to ingest data from the customer and produce opportunities for Remote PGL operations globally. They are able to analyze the results of the Remote PGL sorties and provide input for the planning of future operations.
- Must be eligible to maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Current Certification for Mode 1, 2, and 3
- Working operator knowledge of common COT’s and GOT’s PGL systems
- Knowledgeable, trained and skilled to operate, and maintain PGL systems
- Able to read/write English
- Demonstrated proficiency with common computing programs
- Experience with Precision Geo-Location collection equipment
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems
- Experience with analyzing and processing collection data files
- Current operational experience utilizing Precision Geo-Location and SIGINT systems
- Prior military service in SOF desired
Qualified candidates, please send a resume to the POC, for this position and a potential start date.
Share this announcement with anyone interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support, LLC.
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.