Phoenix Global Support, LLC, accepts resume’s from talented members in of the technology community, to work with us as we adapt to current and emerging technologies, and to help us implement effective instructional practices.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Phoenix Global Support (PGS), is currently hiring to fill a position for a Detachment Support Operator in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Phoenix Global Support is a US government provider of Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence training and operational support, Human Intelligence solutions provider, and provider of robust exercise support. In addition to Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence support, PGS provides language translation support, ground and airborne test and evaluation of wireless capabilities.
PGS currently holds contracts with multiple US government entities.
Detachment Support Operator
Announced : May 6, 2020
The Detachment Support Operator provides operational support for Remote Precision Geo-Location in Modes 1, 2, and 3. They have the skills knowledge and proficiency to ingest data from the customer and produce opportunities for Remote PGL operations globally. They are able to analyze the results of the Remote PGL sorties and provide input for the planning of future operations.
- Must be eligible to maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Current Certification for Mode 1, 2, and 3
- Working operator knowledge of common COT’s and GOT’s PGL systems
- Knowledgeable, trained and skilled to operate, and maintain PGL systems
- Able to read/write English
- Demonstrated proficiency with common computing programs
- Experience with Precision Geo-Location collection equipment
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems
- Experience with analyzing and processing collection data files
- Current operational experience utilizing Precision Geo-Location and SIGINT systems
- Prior military service in SOF desired
Please send resume to the POC listed below if you are interested in this position and a potential start date. You may pass this announcement along to anyone else that may be interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support.
Mike Davis, Chief Operations Officer
Office: (910) 778-2392
Cell: (910) 584-2951
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.