Geospatial Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME
Camp Lejeune, NC
Phoenix is seeking a qualified Geospatial Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME to assist in the application of adult learning theories, methods, and strategies while working independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment. Applicants must meet all the following requirements.
- USMC Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) of 0241, 0261, 125D, 350G or other-service equivalent with a minimum of four (4) years of experience as a GEOINT professional.
- Served a minimum of two (2) OCONUS deployments working as an Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance and Full Motion Video analyst. Deployments with SOF is preferred and will be evaluated favorably.
- Must be proficient with SOF exploitation programs and software (I.E. AIDE, SOCET, ARCGIS, QT, Google Earth, mIRC and Microsoft Office).
- Shall possess knowledge of Special Operations Force communication tools and basic radio communication skills.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Qualification Course once on contract. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must be able to maintain certification/achieve recertification as an ISR Tactical Controller once on contract.
- Accredited SOF ITC certification preferred and will be viewed favorably.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to:
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.