Senior All-Source (AS) Analyst
The All-Source Analyst supports the development of socio-cultural and geospatial overviews for specified Areas of Interest and provides detailed analysis of populations and their relationships with Violent Extremist Organizations, Transnational Criminal Organizations, and Local Governments.
Research, analyze, and prepare analytical products supporting tactical and operational needs for mission planning and execution.
- Ten years’ intelligence experience in IC or DoD
- Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in national security or equivalent field or 5+ years on a PAS or HQ SCA team.
- Eight years IC or DoD experience in respective Areas of Responsibility (AORs)
- Ten years of intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in a DOD setting
- Two years’ experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
- One year experience using ArcGIS
- Five years’ experience using Intelligence Community databases and software
- Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must have a valid US Passport
Please send resume to the POC listed below if you are interested in this position and a potential start date.
You may pass this announcement along to anyone else that may be interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support.
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.