Signals Intelligence and Curriculum Development SME
Camp Lejeune, NC
Phoenix is seeking a qualified Signals Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME to assist in the application of adult learning theories, methods, and strategies while working independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Applicants must meet all the following requirements.
- Held the USMC Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) of 26XX or other service equivalents with a minimum of four years of experience as a SIGINT professional.
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an enlisted E-6 or higher/CWO2 or higher.
- 4 years’ experience serving as a SIGINT professional.
- Must have 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office suite (I.E. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior to engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must be able to achieve Mode 1 Ground Instructor certification once on contract.
- Must be able to achieve Mode 6 Instructor certification once on contract.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to:
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.