Socio-Cultural Analysis Analyst
The Socio-Cultural Analysis (SCA) Analyst provides a socio-cultural overview for specified Areas of Interest and provides a detailed analysis of populations and their relationships with Violent Extremist Organizations, Transnational Criminal Organizations, and Local Governments. The SCA Analyst provides socio-cultural advice and expertise to deployed forces and staff. Provide atmospheric information outlining critical historical events, leaders, group dynamics, attitudes, cultural norms, and values. Highlight significant components of human society: economic, demographic, legal/regulatory, political/institutional, social/cultural, religious/ideological, and relevant geographic variables to the operational commander.
Research, analyze, and prepare analytical products encompassing the cultural, social, religious, and ideological beliefs of leaders and groups and assess the attitudes, cultural norms, and values of local populations in support of tactical and operational needs for mission planning and execution.
- Ten years of SCA experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in a social science discipline or 5+ years on a Pattern Analysis Section or HQ SCA team.
- Eight years experience with social/cultural studies (e.g., anthropology, sociology, political science, etc.) or development economics.
- Eight years’ Intelligence Community or Department of Defense intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in DOD settings
- Two years experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
- Intermediate level certification on ArcGIS, analysts have the working knowledge and skills necessary to process GIS data and conduct spatial analysis, suitability analysis and create maps.
- Three years experience using Anthro Mapper
- Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must have valid US Passport
Qualified candidates, please send a resume to the POC, for this position and a potential start date.
Share this announcement to anyone interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support, LLC.
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.