Wireless Communications Instructor
The Wireless Communications Instructor position is located in Fayetteville, NC on the Phoenix Global Support campus. The position provides instruction to learners through lecture, demonstration, hands-on activities, learner assessments and practical experience. They will assist course assessments, rewrites and updates. They will learn various ways to make learning activities mimic real life skills/behaviors. They will work closely with other team members to communicate and coordinate curriculum development activities. They will maintain technical proficiency with current and emerging technologies.
- Must be eligible to maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Working knowledge of common COT’s and GOT’s SIGINT and PGL systems
- Knowledgeable and skilled to install, operate, and maintain SIGINT and PGL systems
- Able to read/write English
- Able to instruct in small groups (3-5) or in front of large lecture classrooms (30-50 students)
- Must be able to instruct in the classroom, in vehicles, aboard aircraft, or from backpack configurations of SIGINT and PGL systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on your feet for several hours at a time
- Provide tests and exhibit evaluation skills
- Complete After Action and student evaluation reporting
- Attend upgrade courses as needed to obtain advanced certifications
- Experience with Signals Intelligence collection equipment
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems
- Experience with analyzing and processing collection data files
- Current operational experience utilizing Precision Geo-Location and SIGINT systems
- Prior military service in SOF desired
- Familiar with one or more of the following instructional standards; TRADOC, ISD, SAT and Reverse ADDIE process
- Retired Military preferred with at least 7 years’ experience in SIGINT and PGL applications or
- Military service with at least 9 years’ experience in tactical SIGINT and PGL
- Associates degree preferred
Qualified candidates, please send a resume to the POC, for this position and a potential start date.
Share this announcement to anyone interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support, LLC.
COVID-19 vaccination is currently a condition of employment.
Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.