Phoenix Global Support, LLC, accepts resume’s from talented members in of the technology community, to work with us as we adapt to current and emerging technologies, and to help us implement effective instructional practices.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Phoenix Global Support (PGS), is currently hiring to fill a position for a Wireless Communications Instructor in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Phoenix Global Support is a US government provider of Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence training and operational support, Human Intelligence solutions provider, and provider of robust exercise support. In addition to Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence support, PGS provides language translation support, ground and airborne test and evaluation of wireless capabilities.
PGS currently holds contracts with multiple US government entities.
Wireless Communications Instructor
The Wireless Communications Instructor position is located in Fayetteville, NC on the Phoenix Global Support campus. The position provides instruction to learners through lecture, demonstration, hands-on activities, learner assessments and practical experience. They will assist course assessments, rewrites and updates. They will learn various ways to make learning activities mimic real life skills/behaviors. They will work closely with other team members to communicate and coordinate curriculum development activities. They will maintain technical proficiency with current and emerging technologies.
- Must be eligible to maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Working knowledge of common COT’s and GOT’s SIGINT and PGL systems
- Knowledgeable and skilled to install, operate, and maintain SIGINT and PGL systems
- Able to read/write English
- Able to instruct in small groups (3-5) or in front of large lecture classrooms (30-50 students)
- Must be able to instruct in the classroom, in vehicles, aboard aircraft, or from backpack configurations of SIGINT and PGL systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on your feet for several hours at a time
- Provide tests and exhibit evaluation skills
- Complete After Action and student evaluation reporting
- Attend upgrade courses as needed to obtain advanced certifications
- Experience with Signals Intelligence collection equipment
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems
- Experience with analyzing and processing collection data files
- Current operational experience utilizing Precision Geo-Location and SIGINT systems
- Prior military service in SOF desired
- Familiar with one or more of the following instructional standards; TRADOC, ISD, SAT and Reverse ADDIE process
- Retired Military preferred with at least 7 years’ experience in SIGINT and PGL applications or
- Military service with at least 9 years’ experience in tactical SIGINT and PGL
- Associates degree preferred
Please send resume to the POC listed below if you are interested in this position and a potential start date. You may pass this announcement along to anyone else that may be interested in a position with Phoenix Global Support.
Mike Davis, Chief Operations Officer
Office: (910) 778-2392
Cell: (910) 584-2951
Working with Phoenix Global Support
Phoenix Global Support, LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide training and education, program management expertise, and support services for many clients and customers including governmental agencies, military units, private contractors, sub-contractors, and companies.
Training curriculum course work and support services Includes: Intelligence Training, Military Leadership Education, Program Management Services, and Staff and Operational Augmentation support.